- Email to email@example.com an approved and coded invoice for materials and/or services provided to Whitecap. Once invoice is circulated through our internal review and approvals supplier will then be setup in Whitecap’s accounting system.
- Whitecap utilizes a third-party application called Openinvoice, operated by Enverus.
- Openinvoice is an invoice automated platform for the processing of electronic invoices. The application allows the supplier to track invoices submitted and view if it has been approved, paid, or rejected.
- All suppliers will need to register with Openinvoice by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org to either set up a subscription or to confirm an existing one. Once subscription is confirmed, Enverus will then notify Whitecap to enable your account.
- Once your OpenInvoice account has been enabled, we ask all suppliers to reference the Invoice Submission Guidelines.
- The documents can be found under:
Help (?) > Supplier Guidelines > Whitecap - Invoice Supplier Guidelines
- Standard payment terms, unless otherwise negotiated and agreed upon, are net 45 days from the date of invoice submitted successfully.
Questions/Concerns email email@example.com