Whitecap Resources Inc. is an oil-weighted growth company that pays a monthly cash dividend to its shareholders.
We are focused on providing sustainable dividends and profitable per share growth enhanced by value added acquisitions. Whitecap's common shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol WCP.
Key Attributes to Our Growth + Dividend Strategy
- Focus on organic per share growth (5 - 8% per year) within funds flow, supplement with value adding acquisitions
- Provide sustainable dividend, NO DRIP
- Total payout ratio including capital plus dividend < 100%
- Maintain strong balance sheet with target debt to funds flow of 1.2x - 1.5x
- Maintain predictable and low decline production base
- Strong capital efficiencies in concentrated areas
- Large development drilling inventory of high netback light oil
- Disciplined and value focused management team